Monday, May 25, 2009

My blog. And a drawing.

After I finished my last Halo and Sprocket collection, I'd thought it'd be fun to try my hand at blogging for a year. I had no purpose in mind, I wanted to do it just for kicks & grins. Well, I've had my kicks & grins and now it's time to stop my regular, Monday entries and concentrate on my next comic project.

I'll still be posting, but it's about to become more random.

That being said, here's a sketch I cleaned up a bit for posting. I've always thought it would be fun to present Halo & Sprocket as if other artists had created them. I still might eventually do it. Here's a taste...

3 comments:

Warren said...

I just hope that "random" means more often. I guess I never noticed you just posted on Mondays...I'll have to schedule my life around your random ways now.

Jonathan said...

I hope your working on another Halo and Sprocket Volume I just read it again yesterday

Kerry Callen said...

I'm currently writing Halo and Sprocket's "origin." It's a bit problematic because it inherently feels different than the other stories I've told. It doesn't quite seem like a real H&S story. I'm gonna have to walk a tricky fence to pull it off...